Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Movie Night: ~Cadillac Records~



Looking for a fun movie to watch instead of doing chores, I watched Cadillac Records on Netflix (on instant, so go watch!). I have been meaning to watch it for awhile now.

The movie is based around the history of Chess records, the founder Leonard Chess, and the talents of Muddy Waters, Little Walter, Howlin' Wolf, Chuck Berry, and Etta James. The movie is narrated through the eyes of Willie Dixon (played by Cedric the Entertainer). For more info about the movie or cast visit the IMDB.

Now for the fun stuff (the pics, of course :)








All the ladies are stunning in the movie. I especially loved Gabrielle Union's hair. While I believe that Beyonce had the best make-up! The redhead (Isabelle Allen) at the beginning of the movie had the best suit and hats! (I also adored her hair...she is only in two scenes). While I found Muddy's man-finger waves (I am not sure what else they would be called on men) adorable, I found Brody's hair boring. It looked like his hair does normally, and not true to the period.

Unfortunately, I could not find more clips on the movie. I loved several of the "background" stars to have interesting attire and hair. Oh well, have fun!

Sadly there were not that many hats featured in the movie, but the ones that make an appearance are fab!
































No comments: