Thursday, November 12, 2009

Mad Men's for the Birds

I think most of us are in love with Mad Men. The styling on the show is superb, and leaves you wanting more...



I recently came across this crazy talented curvy designer Jasmine Elder who is the designer of Jibrionline from Etsy. Her JIBRI Flapping Grace Dress is something to be desired. It reminds Align Centerme of the fashions from Mad Men (I hope by saying this, I am not offending her). The dress is soo dreamy and the model wearing the dress kinda reminds me of Joan Holloway and what she would wear. The price is a little steep at $250, but it looks like an investment piece that you could get a great deal of wear and glam out of...

Finally, those birds add so much character to the photo and looks like a plus size Vogue pictorial! Great job Jasmine!!!

No comments: