Plus Size Holiday Look Books!!!!
This time of the year is my fav for new (and old favs) in fashion because we (curvy gals) get our own Vogue-like pictorials on plus size stores websites.
- Lane Bryant's Holiday Look Book (out now) features most of the things I love about the holidays ~feminine details, jewel tones, holiday decorations, and old Hollywood like glamour.
- Skorch (finally back) features (more accurate plus size women 14-28, unlike other stores/mags) in beautiful clothing, and every page (other than and sometimes including) like other "printed" magazines on most stands. By the way, each month a new magazine with beautiful women is featured with the newest fashions. This is the HG (Holy Grail) of plus size magazines...I am SO glad they brought it back!
- Plus Model Magazine is very similar to Skorch and was my HG while Skorch was away :) The online mag shows beautiful women in breathtaking photos selling products. I think I like Skorch more because it seems easier to navigate than PMM. It also has tips and interviews for plus size models or those looking to get into the biz.
- Avenue has their own looks book that seems geared toward more mature ladies, but the photos and beautiful nonetheless.
- Additionally, look at your fav (and others) for great holiday inspirations.